Even a temporary move is a stressful event. You cannot afford loss of productivity or multiple moves that may result from working with an inexperienced partner that does not understand all the steps in the relocation process. Eliminate much of this stress by partnering with a qualified, professional corporate housing pro¬vider that is familiar with the process and can give you a quality experience and product. P.R.O.S. will help you make the best decision for you and your company’s needs. All that is left is to pack a toothbrush, your clothes, and maybe a hair dryer. Everything else is taken care of.
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. DOING IT YOURSELF
Why choose corporate housing rather than doing it yourself?
- We manage the setup, delivery, utility connections and deposits for all services
- One monthly bill instead of processing individual bills for rent, electric, cable, water, gas, phone, furniture, housewares, maid service, long distance
- We schedule, manage and handle special maid service cleanings and custom requests
- Direct corporate billing – consolidate your inventory for accounting relief
- National Account Coordinators – providing one point of contact nationwide for your company
- Professional management – removing you from the day to day needs of your occupants
- Lower overall costs to you due to our national vendor contracts and bulk discounts
- Flexible lease terms
- All major credit cards accepted
CORPORATE HOUSING vs. HOTEL
Why choose corporate housing as opposed to a cramped or extended hotel stay?
- Accommodate your family or multiple occupants – we do not charge per person
- Comfort – full-size apartment compared to efficiency size hotel room (avg. hotel = 350 sq.ft. vs. avg. apartment = 750 sq ft.)
- No irritating hotel tax of 15% or more (for stays longer than 30 days)
- Complete kitchen with appliances compared to a “kitchenette”
- Convenience – use of all apartment community amenities (including pool, fitness facility, executive center, parking options, etc.)
- Ability to accommodate your family pets
Benefits of a Corporate Suite vs. Hotel
- As mentioned on our See What’s Included page, every unit comes fully furnished. Electricity, Water, High-Speed Internet, Local Phone & Extended Cable are all included in your monthly rate. In a corporate suite there are no hidden fees or unexpected expenses.
- A fully equipped kitchen, containing a full-size refrigerator, oven and microwave, keeps the cost of purchasing food down and provide a home like environment.
- An in-suite washer & dryer will keep you from having to dry clean all of your clothes or waste time and money at a laundry mat.
- A corporate suite has ample living space and separate sleeping quarters. This way, there is enough room for multiple people to share one rental and still have privacy.